It seems to be a slight tradition of mine that whenever I post a monthly favourites its at least a week late but I couldn’t miss writing about all of the things I have been enjoying this month.
- The Breakfast Club – So thankfully I live very close to one of The Breakfast Club cafes. For those who haven’t been, they are 80’s themed cafes that serve incredible brunches and coffees in the cutest mugs. Its the perfect place to visit for a vibrant brunch with amazing music.
- Bronzie – As some of you may have know I attended the Friends of Mahiki summer party recently and they gave us a goodie bag as we were leaving. One of the items in this was a Bronzie tanning mitt and since giving it a try I haven’t looked back. It is so soft and allows you to tan your back without any help or streaks.
- Miss Selfridge Shorts – Whilst in Paris and over the summer I was loving these flowery Miss Selfridge shorts:
Although mine in white are no longer available I have found these that are still available and are similar.
- Burberry Lipstick – I was lucky enough to be brought the Burberry lip velvet lipstick in Military Red. I’ve always loved MAC’s Ruby Woo but not I think I might have a new favourite. The Burberry lipstick is much creamier and hydrating.
- Stranger Things – Another 80’s themed favourite but this month I have been hooked on the Netflix original Stranger Things. Whilst it takes a little getting into the horror-science fiction series is certainly worth persevering with.
- Paperchase Notepad and Pen – Sadly for me the summer is now over and it’s time to get back into the swing of student life which means organising my life, plenty of coffee and spending a lot more time in the library. My friends brought me this adorable matching notepad and pen, pretty stationary always helps with the motivation.