I had the amazing opportunity to go to Disneyland Paris this year to celebrate my birthday and where do I start – it was amazing!! It was over 30 degrees the whole time we were in Paris which made for an incredible weekend. Here are my top tips if you are visiting Disneyland yourself soon:
1) Plan, Plan, Plan. There’s a schedule online that gives you a list of the shows and parades that are on in the two parks. My top picks would be the Disney parade, Disney Dreams and Mickey and the Magician over in the Walt Disney Studios (featuring Olaf!). Factor these in to your trip so you can make the most of the parks.
2) Get to the popular rides first. We made a dash for Crush’s coaster in the Walt Disney Studios as it is always popular with long queues and no fast pass option (more of that below). It was our favourite ride so you have to go and check it out.
3) Wear good shoes! Although there is a Disneyland train you’ll end up walking lots around the park so make sure you wear something comfortable. There’s nothing worse than having rubbing shoes if you are trying to enjoy yourself.
4) Take advantage of the fast pass. You can get free fast pass tickets by scanning your park tickets at the ride entrance. We used these for the Peter Pan’s flight ride which is always super busy but the ride is worth it, especially the flight over London.
5) Keep a bag full of snacks. When visited Disneyland Paris it was ridiculously hot. With the park open from 10 to 11 (depending on the season) it certainly makes for a long day, keep snacks and drinks with you to have in the queue to pass the time.
Have any of you guys visited Disneyland Paris? Check out my vlog below to see what we got up to!