Things I Am Loving In July
So perhaps this is somewhat late to be posting considering we are now midway through August but here are my monthly favourites for July:
- Invisibilia Podcast – A podcast that covers all of the invisible forces that control human behaviour. It really is a podcast that makes you think of all the things in life that distinguishes us as humans. My favourite episode “The Secret History of Thoughts” follows the story of Martin Pistorius a man who lived with locked-in syndrome. The episode is truly inspirational and I can’t wait to get my hands on his autobiography “Ghost Boy”. So amazing to hear from such an incredible man with compassion that overcame huge adversity.
- The Food Medic – I can’t get enough of catching up with what Hazel Wallace is up to, does that girl ever stop? Her recipes are balanced, easy to create and perfect for people that are super busy. Check out her page and I especially recommend the Beetroot Dip.
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Sculpt Mascara – I usually use the classic benefit “they’re real” mascara but after getting fed up of hefty price tag along with the fact that it constantly dried out I decided to switch. After reading a lot of hype about the False Lash Sculpt I decided to give it a go. I can definitely say that it lives up to my expectations. A little goes a long with this mascara and it leaves your lashes looking full without being heavily coated. Give it a go and let me know what you think!
- Summer Dresses – With summer in full swing I have been investing in floral tea dresses. Nothing screams summer like a bright print dress. Here are two of my favourites from Topshop:
- Sunglasses – Of course, it would not be summer is the sunglasses weren’t out. I am loving oversized sunnies with a cat eye flair, even better if they are in tortoise shell. I find Urban Outfitters have a great collection at the moment with many now in the sale.